TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES!!!


Finally i have found something i can make a collection of. These three sided shapes called triangles that i have probably drawn a few thousand times in the last day or so. This collection will be made up of a few of my favourite things......*queue music*. When the dog! When the bee stings! When i'm feeling sad.......I simply remember my favourite things and then i don't feel soooooo bad.

So far i've done a skull, MJ and a toy story piece. This will probably be a never-ending collection by the looks of it. 

Cranium

Smooth
You've Got A Friend In Me

One thought on “TRIANGLES TRIANGLES TRIANGLES!!!”

  1. AILHFBLAEIGBIEGAPIEHVNLENLIAWHNGW X____X I don't know how you kept the triangles so neat and tidy and tesselatting so well. And I actually like that you've kept them quite simplistic and not overdoing it with colour - keep it going!!!

Leave a Reply