Majestic

Twitter is the most addictive thing ever. Even though i've just checked my timeline on my phone after i lock my phone i will go back and unlock it to check if there are any new tweets on my timeline in that 5 second time frame that past. Thanks to twitter and good friend Bambi, i was updated about her latest artwork and the use of pixels. This got me into pixels which resulted in the piece below. I was so excited to start it but after the fifth line that had to be ruled out i was getting bored already and the lines were to be erased after i was done. Anyways here's the latest piece i've done.


Majestic
(If you concentrate on the space where the corners meet, you will be mind-blown)

This entry was posted in by tiannabreezy. Bookmark the permalink.

2 thoughts on “Majestic”

  1. WOO new post! Aww thanks bro, I got a shoutout HAHA I CAN STILL SEE THE GREY CIRCLE CORNERS 0_0 Seriously... it's so neat. Mine is nothing in comparision to your pedantic skill 0_0 I can't tell anymore.. you didn't use gridded paper aye? Cause now I'm seriously seeing grids... damn your optical illusions.

  2. ahahaha it's so hypnotising!
    no i didn't use grid paper but i did rule out gridding and then rubbed it out after i was done.
    oh my god so i just scrolled back up and looked at it again and i can see the squares on the white too!!!

Leave a Reply